Hot Toys Announces Iron Man Mark XLI Figure
2 NICESposted by infiniteearths
in Toy News
on April 05, 2017
Hot Toys continues to roll out the Iron Man love with the very impressive Iron Man Mark XLI figure. Nicknamed Bones due to its skeletal appearance, this impressive piece is quite unique, featuring exposed internals and the classic Iron Man red -and-gold retro color scheme.
The perfect addition to any Hall Of Armor display, Hot Toys is making this one available first at the Marvel Age of Heroes Exhibition in Tokyo, Japan.
Read on for full details posted below...
As part of Tony Stark’s House Party Prototcol, the Skeleton Suit, Bones, is a unique sight to behold with its distinctive appearance of thin armor plating and internal mechanical contents exposed. Created with speed and maneuverability in mind, Bones has the special function to split its armor pieces and fly separately, making it the most versatile armor of suit on the bunch.
Today Hot Toys is extending the special “Retro Armor”-inspired take on this Skeleton Suit by giving it the classic Iron Man red-and-gold finish as a Hot Toys Exclusive item firstly on shelf for purchase at the upcoming “Marvel Age of Heroes Exhibition” in Tokyo, Japan!
The new 1/6th scale Bones Mark XLI (Retro Armor Version) Collectible Figure is featuring an all-new red and gold armor painting, paying tribute to the iconic Iron Man color scheme, while keeping the suit’s unique magnetic components which allow it to be split into multiple parts and re-attach back together at will, LED light-up functions, and a specialized dynamic figure stand for the figure and its flying armor parts!
Iron Man enthusiasts who are fans of the traditional Iron Man colorway shouldn’t pass up on the chance to seize this exclusive suit into your Hot Toys collection!
This exclusively collectible figure is only available in selected markets. Please stay tuned with your local official Hot Toys distributor for details.
– Product Code: MMS412
– Product Name: Bones Mark XLI (Retro Armor Version)
– Height: Approximately 30cm tall
– Points of Articulations: 36
– Special Features: A red and gold armor painting, unique magnetic components, LED light-up functions, and a specialized dynamic figure stand for the figure and its flying armor parts
– Artists: Head Sculpted by N/A.
– Head Painted by N/A.
– Head Art Directed by N/A.
Special Features of the 1/6th scale Bones Mark XLI (Retro Armor Version) Collectible Figure:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Bones (Mark XLI), the Skeleton Suit, in Iron Man 3
– Specially applied red, gold, and silver painting on armor to portray the classic Iron Man color motif
– Approximately 30 cm tall with over 36 points of articulations
– LED-lighted eyes and circular-shaped RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
– Meticulously sculpted armor design with internal mechanical structure exposed
– Magnetic components located at neck, upper chest, shoulders, elbows, and upper thighs
– Three (3) pairs of interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of repulsor-firing palms (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) pair with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
– Articulations on waist armor allowing flexible movement
– Eight (8) real-like thrust fire accessories
– One (1) circular dynamic figure stage with flexible pole and armor parts stands
Release date: Q2 – Q3, 2017
You can check out more images and info for this figure over on the official Infinite Earths Blog!
Just click the website link above!
Until next time, Infinite Earths fans!
There are no comments on this post